Sunday, January 10, 2010

Packing Frozen Boogers In A House Of Cards.

So this afternoon I was chillin' in the recliner not watching the Penguins of Madagascar with my daughter when one of them reported "The temperature is minus seventeen degrees Fahrenheit; the freezing point of snot." I find no references to the freezing point of phlegm, and I doubt I would find such in the CRC handbook, but this seems to be what I hace experienced. Boogers freeze somewhere between minus 10 and minus 20 Farenheit. If anyone has a reference to the real freezing point of snot, post it!

I was watching this insipid program instead of the Cards/Packers game for two reasons. 1) It was on and the recliner was too comfy for me to leave to get the remote. 2) I like both teams and didn't want to watch a team I like loose. 3) This is a bonus - The team I like more was down 31 to 10 at the time of this posting.

No comments: