Friday, March 23, 2012

As The World Orbits

I guess it is finally time to post after an absence of a few months. It seems that I have completed another trip around the sun. This year I celebrated by heading up to Snowbowl for a day (of a half day) of skiing. Awesome day overall - quintessential spring skiing. It was crusty/icy in the morning and turning soft as the day progressed. No lift lines! At this rate, Snowbowl's days for the season are severely limited. The good news is I still seem to be able to ski. The bad news is I am not 18 anymore. Heck, I'm not 25 nor 30, nor 40 anymore. The other bad news is that I can tell I missed all last season, and all this season till today. The day ended with munchies, beverages, cake (made by my daughter and presents with friends at a local bar/restaurant.

No comments: