Saturday, March 27, 2010

Miracle on ice part II

In 2003 I said, "Well, maybe next year."
In 2004 I said, "Well, maybe next year."
In 2005 I said, "Well, maybe next year."
In 2006 I said, "Well, maybe next year."
In 2007 I said ,"Well, maybe next year."
In 2008 I said, "Well, maybe next year."
In 2009 I said, "Well, maybe next year."
It is FINALLY next year and THE COYOTES ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!

HOWL!!!!

So I was watching the tube in one room and shouted to my wife and daughter who were in the other room to turn on the game to check out the "New and improved" score. There was a lull in the action for a couple of moments when the silence was interrupted by a 10 year old girl screaming "Drop the puck!" I went to the room where they were and my daughter looked at me and said, "Well the ref was just standing there so I told him to drop the puck."

I don't know where she picks this behavior. At least she didn't curse Ala V.P. Biden.

1 comment:

Me said...

Wahoo!!!! Playoff hockey! Howl!!!!!