Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Thanksgiving.

As we zoom in on the end of "Ninth Month", the weather is finally getting cool and damp at the same time. Before you gentle readers pull that crap about November being the 11th month on me, consider SEPTember, OCTOber, NOVember, and DECember. Sometime in the future, I might comment on how these are the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th months when their names indicate otherwise. In returning from my Bozoish tangent,the weather sites are using the "S" word, but not mentioning anything about accumulation. In the dead of winter, this would be eyebrow raising as it usually results in 2 feet or more, but this early in the season it usually means little or no. On the other hand little spread over several days can amount to more than some. Unfortunately, because of my early Christmas present, there will be no snow down here. The peaks, however are already showing a dusting.

No comments: