Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Tonight Show In The Afterlife

Well it would appear that Johny Carson is preparing a show in the afterlife and has called for his announcer and two special guests for the show. Ed can once again declare "Here's Johnny!" and later make room for Farrah and Michael on the couch. The angel is finally out of her pain and suffering. Farrah, you remained beautiful until the end. I find it a rip-off of sorts that her passing will be obscured by the passing of Michael Jackson who has delt with his own pain over the years. This feeling of Farrah being cheated stems from her days in Charlie's Angels when I was in junior high school and like many males between 10 and 110 was "enchanted" by her beauty. In other words, she was a babe - something I never felt about Michael. I do not want to take anything away from Michael, but I have disliked most of his work since 1980 - I even think Thriller was a waste that fell light years short of the hype surrounding it. Anyway, it should be a good show. I wonder if Carnac the Magnificent will be there.

No comments: