Monday, May 19, 2008

Heat Wave

I am definately not built for heat. We broke 80 today and it nearly felt brutal (It used to nearly feel terrible, but terrible threatened a law suit and the heat backed off) especially in the sun. Fortunately there was some cloud cover and it became tolerable. I know the rest of the planet laughs at 80, but here in Flag, everyone gets snippy when it gets this warm. When it breaks 90, we become downright hostile. I hope this summer has very few days over 85, but it does not look promising.
In other news, a good friend of mine left for a four week trip to China. She is bound to have a blast. It will also give the planets in her universe on this side of the planet time to realign - something that is long overdue. With any luck, when she returns, the astronomical bodies will be where they should.

1 comment:

Me said...

China is amazing. Not sure where the planets are yet but I'll know soon enough. I am melting here in the tropics. Thank goodness for rain.