Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Thought Tuesday was opposite day.

Our dog Star usually will play ball with Patty or myself, but not Kim. Our other dog, Bear, will refuse to play fetch. Tonight was very different. Kim was throwing the ball for Star who kept bringing it back to Kim despite my presence. Bear was out of character and insisted that I throw the other ball for her. This all worked fine until the identical balls hit eachother and bounced in opposite directions. Neither Star nor Bear could not figure out which ball was which and the whole game ended.
In other news, I'm still tired of the Dead Things, and anything to do with Dallas (Mavericks, Cowboys, Stars, etc.) disgusts me, and, and, and, I like both the Flyers and the Pens. This means for the first time in over a decade I am for the Eastern Conference (but the western most team of that.)

No comments: