Saturday, June 21, 2008

When Did We Get This Boring

Our daughter had a friend sleep over at our house last night and as a form of retribution she is sleeping at her house tonight. She also spent the whole afternoon there. So what did the parental units do with the freedom? We went to the local tavern where I had a glass of merlot and Patty had a rum and coke. Then we went home and Patty watched TV while I took a nap. After I woke up there was more TV time while we waited for the ambient temperature to drop below 85. Don't laugh folks, 85 is a hot day in Flag. I lightly sanded the deck and washed it off in preparation for staining it tomorrow morning. While I was doing this, Patty vacuumed the floor and took the covers off the sofa chshions and washed them. What a use of being temporarily kidless. I supose it counts as foreplay.